Caraustar Specialty Converting
Caraustar has three facilities dedicated to specialty converting. They are located in Georgia, South Carolina and Illinois .
Premium 100% recycled paperboard grades are shipped from our mills to these locations for the production of unitized panels and spines, laminated panels and spines, foam laminated sheets and panels, pull and tier sheets, game board and so much more.
Available in a range of standard thicknesses and densities, the superior flatness and easy to die-cut nature of the paperboard enhances the quality of your product. These products offer versatility and are produced to the precise specifications you require.
- School and Office Products
- Puzzle and Game Manufacturers
- Photo and frame manufacturers
- Air filter manufactures
- Binder manufactures
- Book manufactures
Caraustar ForTex® is manufactured from 100% recycled fiber and is a high-density cover board ranging from 4.2 to 4.8, which meets or exceeds all NASTA specifications for elementary and high school textbooks. The smooth surface of ForTex® reduces textured show-through when laminated with specialty covers. ForTex® is the board of choice for any product requiring durability and the feel of excellence. Available in sheets and panels.
StaSquare32 is an exceptional paperboard grade created for use in the manufacture of hardbound trade books, juvenile books, library binding books, game boards and point-of-purchase displays. It is produced at Caraustar Mill 1 in Austell, GA.
- StaSquare32 features improved sheet profile stability, favorable grain ratio, desirable density and enhanced yield
- StaSqaure32 is stable and dimensionally square
- The mill production and converting operation, where the product is laminated and converted, is under one roof, providing an
- added service advantage
- StaSquare32 also offers customer value based on high customer yield and quality